You are browsing on the website:cashmanagement.bnpparibas.com. BNP PARIBAS SA located at 16 bd des italiens 75009, PARIS and its Data Protection Officer, who can be contacted at email@example.com of the DPO (“we”) are responsible, as controller, for the personal data relating to you that we process in this website.
1. COLLECTED DATA
To use website: cashmanagement.bnpparibas.com and its services, we collect as data controller:
- via email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- via letter sent to the following address: Direction du Paiement et du Cash Management, 20 Avenue Georges Pompidou 92300 Levallois Perret
We collect the personal data for the following purposes, to fulfil the legitimate interest of BNP Paribas Group of making sure our website works properly, including debugging, to be able to deliver you content and improving our website and to perform statistical analyses for optimising our website. When we collect information about how you use our website, for example which landing pages you visit and which items you look for example by contacting you about our products and services, if we have your consent for this.
3. WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH?
In order to fulfil the aforementioned purposes, we might disclose your personal data only to our commercial team in order that the team can contact you as you requested and consented in the contact form.
4. TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL DATA OUTSIDE THE EEA
In case of international transfers originating from the European Economic Area (EEA), where the European Commission has recognized a non-EEA country as providing an adequate level of data protection, your personal data will be transferred on this basis.
For transfers to non-EEA countries whose level of protection has not been recognised by the European Commission, we will either rely on an exemption applicable to the specific situation (e.g. if the transfer is necessary to fulfil our contract with you such as when making an international payment) or implement one of the following safeguards to ensure the protection of your personal data:
- Standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission;
- Binding corporate rules.
To obtain a copy of these safeguards or details on where they are available, you can send a written request as set out in Section 6.
5. DATA PERIOD RETENTION
6. YOUR RIGHTS
In accordance with applicable regulations, you have the following rights:
- To access: you can obtain information relating to the processing of your personal data, and a copy of such personal data.
- To erase: you can require the deletion of your personal data, to the extent permitted by law.
- To restrict: you can request the restriction of the processing of your personal data.
- To object: you can object to the processing of your personal data, on grounds relating to your particular situation.
- To data portability: where legally applicable, you have the right to have the personal data you have provided to us be returned to you or, where technically feasible, transferred to a third party.
If you wish to exercise the rights listed above, please send a letter or e-mail to the following address Direction du Paiement et du Cash Management, 20 Avenue Georges Pompidou 92300 Levallois Perret. Please include a scan/copy of your identity card for identification purpose.
In accordance with applicable regulation, in addition to your rights above, you are also entitled to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.