The Virtual Card serves principally to book and pay secured online transactions (airplane ticket, hotel, car rental…). Business trips and other job-related expenditures can more easily be managed this way. The Virtual Card is complementary to the other existing commercial cards (Corporate, Procurement, Travel Account) for a company’s functional expenditures.
Two solutions exist:
- A web solution, through which users can manually generate Virtual Cards for their purchases.
- A solution integrated into the company’s IT system that automatically generates Virtual Cards.
- Enhanced security for online payments: a single-use card number to delegate purchases securely and avoid the risk of fraud and misuse.
- Advanced control: customisable limits and restrictions to control the company’s expenses.
- Greater flexibility: payment periods adapted to the company’s needs.
- Extensive coverage: the VISA network, the worldwide leading payment network.
- Time saving for the company and its staff.
- Better traceability and management of expenses.
- Efficient management and monitoring tools.
- A single-use card: a unique and secure Virtual Card number is generated for each purchase.
- The option of configuring the use of the Virtual Card in order to reinforce the expenditure control:
- Expenditure ceilings associated with each card.
- Overall spending limit for the company.
- Maximum amount per order and per period.
- Authorised and prohibited suppliers.
- Deferred payment to suit the company’s needs.
- The Virtual Card makes it easier to track and analyse the company’s expenses by registering additional references for each transaction, up to 10 free-text areas (Cost centre, ID of the traveller, …).
- The Virtual Card can be used with all retailers in the Visa-network.