SWIFTNet is a multi-bank and multi-country network that enables secure communication with all your banks worldwide through a single standard protocol. BNP Paribas is certified by SWIFT and was awarded “Best SWIFTNet Bank for Corporates in Europe” for the 4th year in a row this year by TMI.
- Efficiency and convenience with a flexible, standard, multi-bank and multi-country solution, enabling the ability to streamline and automate your payment processes.
- Strong security adding SWIFT‘s security mechanism to BNP Paribas’ encryption system and a protected digital signature.
- Real-time tracking and control of your transactions, improving cash visibility worldwide without changing your organisation.
- Cost savings and operational risk reduction with only one interface to maintain.
- A large geographical coverage with a presence in over 40 countries across Europe, Africa, the Americas, Asia and the Middle East, and more than 250 SWIFT MT101 agreements with third party banks.
- Access to a broad and expanding range of payment and collection instruments including SEPA, international and local transactions.
- Regular and ad hoc reporting to match your activities and track your transactions at all times.
- Multiple formats such as SWIFT, ISO 20022 XML and EDIFACT, local formats in several countries and proprietary formats such as SAP IDOC.
- Value added services such as enhanced security options, a comprehensive traceability offer, the management of customised limits and a dedicated team to support you through the implementation from beginning to end.
- Smooth integration of BNP Paribas’ offerings with the principal ERP/TMS systems on the market.