RWF – Rwandan Franc
The payment processing of this currency is considered to be relatively standardised.
- Currency Guidelines
Besides the standard information, the beneficiary’s physical full address is recommended.
A clear reason / purpose of payment is mandatory and consists of a full written description (in English) of the nature of payment to be provided in the remittance information. For example: providing an invoice number without guiding text is considered as insufficient and can result in errors or delays.
Example: Payment of travel expenses – invoice n° 123456789
Additionally, it is mandatory to provide in the remittance information:
• The beneficiary’s bank full address (exact branch location)
Moreover, it is recommended to add:
• The beneficiary’s telephone number
This currency does not have any decimal places.
- Instructions, technical guidelines & more
To consult the Technical Guidelines of this currency, click hereTECHNICAL GUIDELINES
- Additional information
• Available charge options: OUR/SHA/BEN
• Central bank of Rwanda: https://www.bnr.rw/